What I’m doing now:
I’m living in Indianapolis with my fiancée Jade, here is what I’m spending my time doing:
- Working on the marketing team at Lesson.ly. We help people do better work so they can lead better lives.
- Hosting The Plunge podcast, it’s about people who have taken ‘the plunge’ into a new project, business, or creative pursuit. New episodes post regularly, and I love working on it.
- Writing my weekly email newsletter every Sunday.
- Writing for my blog.
- Coaching the JV lacrosse team at my alma mater, Carmel High School. We had a great 2016 season.
- Trying to read more. It’s going okay, a lot of work to do on this front.
- Dabbling in new skills like videography, photography, and other creative projects.
- Getting to know downtown Indianapolis and the people who live and work here. If you want to connect I’m always up for a coffee or beer. Hit me up – email@example.com
This page is inspired by Derek Sivers. It was last updated in June 2016.